If you love your partner but desperately want their understanding as to why you’re so frustrated, then Stop Arguing and Start Talking will help you grow together.
You’ll learn how to:
- Avoid the mistakes most unhappy couples make
- Manage broken agreements
- Get out of the Circular-Argument Trap
- Ask for what you really want
- And much, much more
If you are ready to learn to have the conversations that build happy relationships, this resource-rich book will show you how!
If your marriage faces any of these challenges, you’ll find surprising solutions here
- When You Don’t Agree
- He Dragged Me to Counseling
- She Tried to be a Good Wife
- Really Listening
- He Thought He Was A Model Husband
- They Thought It Was an Argument About Money
- Is He Trying to Control You?
- How to Get Your ‘Honey Do’ List Done
- Couple’s Communication Counseling Verbatim
- How to Apologize Even When You Didn’t Mean to Cause a Problem
What Readers Say:
“It doesn’t matter how passionate the relationship is, conflict is inevitable, and if you can’t communicate then your relationship has a higher risk of failure. Stop Arguing and Start Talking reveals tools that strengthen relationships and expand communication.”
—-Dave Westfall, Author, BIG Weddings SUCK!